100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES
DIRECTLY TO THOSE IN NEED!
LHA is totally volunteer-staffed. All business management costs are donated by our Board of Directors. NO expense accounts. Volunteers donate their own personal time and resources. Your donations go 100% to the LHA General Fund to be used where most needed OR you may specify a project of your choice. For project-specific donations using credit cards or PayPal, a "Special Instructions" link appears when you enter an amount. Please name your project here. To use a check, please include a note naming your specific project or leave blank and it will be used where most needed.. Thank you for your generosity!
All donations are tax-deductible.
LHA is a 501-(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
To donate with PayPal or a credit card, click:
To donate by check payable to:
Louisiana Himalaya Association,
P.O Box 19826, New Orleans, LA 70179, USA
For bank draft Info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For donations above $20K, please email
LHA President Neil E.Guidry, ACSW
2023 Funding Goals – $55,200
• Tibetan Women Scholarship Fund - $21,000
(three scholarships for tuition plus room/board)
• Solar Energy Initiative- $9,700
• Clean Water Program - $5,500
(drinking water every day for over 10,000 people)
• Tibetan Smiles Program (dental care) - $7,000
• Medical Assistance Program - $4,000
• Clear Vision Program (eye care) - $3,700
• Intensive ESL for advanced monks/nuns – $3,300
• Tibetan Elder Assistance Program - $1,000
For more information, see Projects in India.